We provide fiscal advice to companies and individuals in a permanent basis, covering all tax and technical aspects of their daily activities. We represent our clients in the defense and impleadment on matters related to tax, social security and customs law. .
Our understanding of the local context and situation, allows us to meet the needs of each company or person to render a service that gives added value to their business.
Years of experience support our work based on warmth, accountability and efficiency.
We have an extensive experience in:
- Tax advice
- Local and international corporate tax planning
- Local and international family tax planning
- Consulting in business reorganizations
- Technical and legal assistance in inspections
- Defenses in official assessment procedures and remedies in the national and local treasuries in tax and social security matters
- Representation and endorsement before tax and judicial courts
- Defenses in summaries by fines, closure and confiscation
- Defenses in criminal tax proceedings
- Defenses in customs procedures and summaries
- Actions for protection, declaratory relief of certainty and unconstitutionality and precautionary measures
- Writs in arrears in tax and customs procedures
- Binding consultation before fiscal authorities
- Actions for recovery of overpaid taxes
- Defenses in tax foreclosures
- Consulting and defenses of directors in joint liability procedures
- Participation in tax and social security criminal matters
- Advice on verification of tax credits in reorganization proceedings
- Accounting experts reports in tax and criminal tax proceedings